KWA Kriss Vector - IN STOCK (nov 2013)

two_zero
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

á £399.95 ...I dont have that kind of money, but if you want one grab one while you can!

"the vector in stock has white fire selector images which came out a while ago in the first part of mass production and they were faulty ones"

http://www.airsoftworld.net/kwa-kriss-vector-airsoft-rifle.html

edit:

If anyone does want one though, best off importing from Redwolf HK

http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/GBB_Rifles_SMGs_KWA_KWA_Kriss_Vector_GBB_Package.htm

" Sorry - sold out."

Good spot, never seen that way down there. Usual there is no option to add to cart if its sold out :)

Good spot, never seen that way down there. Usual there is no option to add to cart if its sold out :)

yea, I thought that was kind of weird as well.. pro airsoft supplies does that aswell it seems: http://www.proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/cm16_transparent_starter_pack.html

They're still making them?

nope. as I understand it's an early batch with wrong colour on markings that had been stored away and forgotten about until now:

"The 'infamous' KRISS Vector manufactured by KWA which is in a state of dispute since KRISS decided to pull their licensing rights from KWA earlier this year. The supply of the Vector immediately dried up globally when the factory in Taiwan ceased production. Until now, because we found a pile of them hiding in a place we can't disclose :P Unfortunately, due to their rarity, we had to pay a premium rate to grab them, which is obviously reflected in the price."

• Supporters

nope. as I understand it's an early batch with wrong colour on markings that had been stored away and forgotten about until now:

"The 'infamous' KRISS Vector manufactured by KWA which is in a state of dispute since KRISS decided to pull their licensing rights from KWA earlier this year. The supply of the Vector immediately dried up globally when the factory in Taiwan ceased production. Until now, because we found a pile of them hiding in a place we can't disclose :P Unfortunately, due to their rarity, we had to pay a premium rate to grab them, which is obviously reflected in the price."

They must be if they've only in the last week released a new version, they must have been made recently. They may be stopping but KWA have said that they will continue to support them so I assume they'll continue making them- with or without a license, they may just not call it a kriss vector.

They must be if they've only in the last week released a new version, they must have been made recently. They may be stopping but KWA have said that they will continue to support them so I assume they'll continue making them- with or without a license, they may just not call it a kriss vector.

wouldn't have a clue, myself. just knew they stopped making them and a reliable store claim to have got hold of some.

Actually I'm not too keen on them, they seem very awkward to hold, but thought I'd give a heads up anyway :)

• 1 month later...

Archived