Does Anybody Make a Realistic Looking Revolver ?

Baz JJ
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looking around for a realistic metal revolver.

The TM ones look good but are made of plastic and a bit lightweight and the Dan ones are metal but covered in fancy sign writing and frills. I looked at the G&G ones, but they dont seem to be as real looking as their rifles.

What other decent makers are there ?

I looked at the Tanaka but couldn't really find what I wanted in stock in the UK so have bought one of the small Dan Wessons.

As an aside, I notice that a lot of retailers insist that you have to collect the Wessons personally. I presume because they stock the high power versions which are considered an air pistol rather than an Airsoft weapon.

It seems you can change the muzzle velocity between 250 and 450fps by using different shells.

Do love the wessons.

The logo on the barrel looks fine in person, just the ASG markings are a bit gay though.

CHeap and most realistic to handle. Tm ones dont have shells which put me off.

• 4 weeks later...

With regards to revolvers the first thing I would say is that they are not as flexible as your average pistol (eg glock/d'eagle/1911/etc etc) but that doesn't mean they are not fun. I just picked up a marushin raging bull. It's not a gun that suits most load out but if you want a 'rape stick' its perfect!!!

It is plastic but weighted. Most who handle it believe its weighted as its so damn heavy which mentally feels very nice despite knowing it still fires BBs. It's like when chavs buy a loud exhaust and think the increased noise from it adds power but it doesn't lol. Most airsoft guns could be heavier but let's face it light plastic feels more toy then killing machine!!! Lol

Anyways, they are a bit hard to get hold of but if you can see one in the flesh you would love em. I have the black version as my load out is black and red.

(It's a 6.5" barrel)

Also the shells are a lovely touch! And you feel like a boss when you spin the wheel lol

null_zps400419ac.jpg

null_zpscbf95bd5.jpg

Thanks for the reply.

I bought a Dan Wesson in the end.

I got the snub nose one in black.

Lovely gun. Kicks well. I even get a bit of "smoke" from the CO2.

I don't use it for skirmishing because it only fires six shots like the real thing, but its fun to fire in the garden.

post-7324-0-39201700-1378422801_thumb.jpg

The fact that it only fires 6 shots in a way is what helps make it feel special. It's a lot harder to get kills as you have a lot less ammo but that makes you completely change the way you move and think. Anyone can stroll into a room spraying from they're aeg at a gazillion shots per second but to go in with just 6 shots which were previously hand loaded is much harder and more fun. Nearly all of my revolver kills have been point blank! There's a lot of kudos to be had with regards to skirmishing a wheel gun! ;)

Archived