AA12!

Monty
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I saw a comment that pointed out it had an M4 selector switch. They thought it was an M4/M16 in a shell, with a 3 Burst MOSFET. Probably is :/

• Supporters

I saw a comment that pointed out it had an M4 selector switch. They thought it was an M4/M16 in a shell, with a 3 Burst MOSFET. Probably is :/

It might just have a V2 Gearbox.

• Supporters

Yeah, but... Marui, ICS, G&P, VFC, Real Sword are better.

Chinesse = Low-price and bad quality.

This is actually pretty funny. You've clearly missed the fact that Real Sword, a manufacturer you've listed, are in fact a Chinese company.

Not all Chinese made guns are bad quality.

I've had a couple of Citroens - looked and worked a damn sight better than that AA12 :lol:

You're right to draw attention to the noble Roquefort, for instance, Tariq, but let us also not forget the humble baguette, le Dijon et la ratatouille...

Can't stand baguettes. Although i worked in a bakery for 2 years so the smell just drove me crazy.

CYMA is also awesome. Cheap, but reliable.

• 1 month later...

good prototype but it seems a little to civil for an AA12 personally i think it needs to be a loud death machine that when someone storms a room with one you shit your self and keep your head down so GBB would be the way to go really.

made in china over france too hahahahaha FRENCH so funny

Archived