Who makes the best G3 rifle?

AirsoftTed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys,

I've decided to get a G3 and do a PIRA loadout to be a little different, as well as this It'll lighten me up a lot.

I'm after the A3 variant I believe, nothing fancy. So far I've only seen the Classic army and the TM, the latter of which being a bit pricier than I'd like but I'd be willing to go for it if needs be.

What I want to know is, overall, with regards to internals and externals, which one is better and any faults I should keep in mind before buying.

Cheers guys

Teddy

Why would you want to look like a terrorist that has killed many British soldiers? I am extremely saddened to hear that someone would want to look like that scum. I have lost family members to those terrorist, they were defending the U.K. and protecting the lives of the people, both here and on the mainland.

You may as well be dressing up as one of those that butchered Drummer Lee Rigby.

Why do people want to go for USMC or similar who have killed tons of civilians....

Dude chill out, its not real XD There are plenty of Opfor kits out there too. Somebody has to be the bad guys.

• Supporters

Why would you want to look like a terrorist that has killed many British soldiers? I am extremely saddened to hear that someone would want to look like that scum. I have lost family members to those terrorist, they were defending the U.K. and protecting the lives of the people, both here and on the mainland.

You may as well be dressing up as one of those that butchered Drummer Lee Rigby.

There's plenty of people who think British soldiers are bad guys too. Wherever we think we're the good guys, there's always someone caught up in the middle who thinks we're the bad guys because we're not the side they want to win (or rather, they don't really give a toss about either side and all they want is for everyone to stop shooting each other and just f**k off and leave it all alone). Moreover, imitating a look doesn't say "I approve of what these guys did", it's just the same as in any form of re-enactment, people who dress up as the SS for WW2 stuff probably don't want to gas their Jewish next-door neighbor, they just like the outfits, the guns and appreciate the fact that you can play the bad guys without being bad.

If you don't like it, don't comment, if you can't keep yourself from commenting, do so in a constructive manner, don't just berate people, instead of getting angry, why not say something like "are you sure a loadout like this isn't going to cause offense, maybe it might be wise to go for something else, here are some examples I think would achieve what you want etc etc".

If you feel what someone is doing is so offensive you can't stand to be constructive, you will find the report button next to their post, report it, explain your issue and ask a moderator to have a word.

Further to that, if I see Drummer Rigby brought up again as a source of argument, or I see anyone comparing anyone else here to the people who did that, expect severe sanctions because the man deserves better than to be used as a tool to make a point about the way we dress up and play soldiers at weekends on the internet. That goes for absolutely everyone forum-wide.

==================================================================

As for the G3, you want the CA for sure, they're easily the best option for the job.

I'm seeing less and less CA stuff available nowadays though so you may want to be quick tracking one down...

Well that escalated quickly...

Looks like I'll be picking up a CA as soon as I can.

No offence is meant to anyone, and I'm sorry to hear that Dan. As Tariq said, someone has to play Opfor!

Thanks for your help guys.

There's plenty of people who think British soldiers are bad guys too. Wherever we think we're the good guys, there's always someone caught up in the middle who thinks we're the bad guys because we're not the side they want to win (or rather, they don't really give a toss about either side and all they want is for everyone to stop shooting each other and just f**k off and leave it all alone). Moreover, imitating a look doesn't say "I approve of what these guys did", it's just the same as in any form of re-enactment, people who dress up as the SS for WW2 stuff probably don't want to gas their Jewish next-door neighbor, they just like the outfits, the guns and appreciate the fact that you can play the bad guys without being bad.

If you don't like it, don't comment, if you can't keep yourself from commenting, do so in a constructive manner, don't just berate people, instead of getting angry, why not say something like "are you sure a loadout like this isn't going to cause offense, maybe it might be wise to go for something else, here are some examples I think would achieve what you want etc etc".

If you feel what someone is doing is so offensive you can't stand to be constructive, you will find the report button next to their post, report it, explain your issue and ask a moderator to have a word.

Further to that, if I see Drummer Rigby brought up again as a source of argument, or I see anyone comparing anyone else here to the people who did that, expect severe sanctions because the man deserves better than to be used as a tool to make a point about the way we dress up and play soldiers at weekends on the internet. That goes for absolutely everyone forum-wide.

==================================================================

As for the G3, you want the CA for sure, they're easily the best option for the job.

I'm seeing less and less CA stuff available nowadays though so you may want to be quick tracking one down...

Sorry, I should have made my point in a different way.

You heard what the Somali-like guys did to Ed? It's just that things like that still go on over here on a regular basis and the thought that someone wanted to be like them just didn't make sense.

Sorry Teddy, if you want to make a PIRA-like setup then that's up to you, but I just hope you don't think they are heroes or anything and the same goes for the paramilitaries on both sides.

Not many of you on the mainland know that things still are not the best out here, there are still a lot of raw feelings left and people missed and the effects are still ongoing.

Sorry, I should have made my point in a different way.

You heard what the Somali-like guys did to Ed? It's just that things like that still go on over here on a regular basis and the thought that someone wanted to be like them just didn't make sense.

Sorry Teddy, if you want to make a PIRA-like setup then that's up to you, but I just hope you don't think they are heroes or anything and the same goes for the paramilitaries on both sides.

Not many of you on the mainland know that things still are not the best out here, there are still a lot of raw feelings left and people missed and the effects are still ongoing.

I don't regard them as heroes at all Dan. I'm very aware of how things are there and the conflict, being Scots-Irish my self.

Infact, I'll soon be joining the army and if all goes well I'll be serving in the Royal Scots, a regiment the Provo's hated.

Sorry again.

It's alright mate, I got the wrong end of the stick in your first post. I probably came across as quite angry in the my first post aswell when I did not mean to be.

Good luck with the training.

Archived