My first loadout is Complete!

StormAX
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hope you enjoy it :), and give feedback if possible.

Was inspired by the Russians in Battlefield 3.

WP_000862_zpse71314fe.jpg

Oh i have gloves, its just my camera was running out of batteries and i had to be quick with the shot.

And im thinking about getting a light ubacs for hot weather :P

• Supporters

Looking good - would look 20x better with an AK...

• Supporters

Not a chance he wants to do a captured L85

:lol: better than an M4 anyway...

nice kit mate. Nice to see something NOT multicam!

Looks like your carry handle is mounted to far forward and watch that trigger finger!

I have one of those Flecktarn jackets for the winter. Keeps you nice and warm at first but you heat up ridiculously quickly in one of those.

Has a very S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (the video game) air to it. Good loadout mate, miles better than my first!

YES!, how come i never thought of Stalker call of pripyat.... Yes i agree, from now on this will be my nuke wasteland loadout :)

Is it just me or doe's something look Odd about the Barrel?

I am guessing its a King arms M4 thats the smoked 2tone and had the bright orange flash hider and he has removed it!

• Supporters

Probably Might actually have to start reading who posts threads... instead of just looking at the pictures atleast :D

I am guessing its a King arms M4 thats the smoked 2tone and had the bright orange flash hider and he has removed it!

You are 100% correct ;). im waiting for some money to come in so i can get a silencer or a flash hider.

Archived