G&G GR26 Help

DX115FALCON
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Planning on purchasing one of these but have no idea what type of mags fit in it (aside from the supplied high capacity). It is an M4 variant- of some sort- so I suppose that it takes M4 magazines but want to make sure before buying it.

Does anyone know what it takes? Also, would it take mid-cap Beta Project M4 PMAGs?

cheers

Actually, not all M4 mags fit stock and feed well, I have one of these guns and even the supplied High-Cap has a whole lot of wobble in it. Also, MAG mid-caps do not feed well without some tape and minor modification. In my opinion, I would just get a CM16 Raider as it is identical internally and has the added perk of a front RIS. Although for mag compatibility, Magpul PMags and EMags fit and feed well in the G26 as G&G have a sort of Magpul MOE'esque thing going on with the aesthetics.

Internals are just your standar Combat Machine (new type), so shouldn't have any problems there. The Hop is great, ROF on a 7.4v lipo is fantastic and lasts a full day when fully charged up.

Yep, the rifle is basically an M4 with a funky bodykit, any M4 style mag will fit perfectly fine

cheers! That's good to know.

btw: loving the Cloths Of Heaven in your signature bar.

Actually, not all M4 mags fit stock and feed well, I have one of these guns and even the supplied High-Cap has a whole lot of wobble in it. Also, MAG mid-caps do not feed well without some tape and minor modification. In my opinion, I would just get a CM16 Raider as it is identical internally and has the added perk of a front RIS. Although for mag compatibility, Magpul PMags and EMags fit and feed well in the G26 as G&G have a sort of Magpul MOE'esque thing going on with the aesthetics.

Internals are just your standar Combat Machine (new type), so shouldn't have any problems there. The Hop is great, ROF on a 7.4v lipo is fantastic and lasts a full day when fully charged up.

Only problem for the Raiders is that they are currently out of stock at all local retailers who are offering the two-tone service on them. ( see page)

• Supporters

Only problem for the Raiders is that they are currently out of stock at all local retailers who are offering the two-tone service on them. ( see page)

the raider L's are in high demand .... so that either means they are that good, or they are that good ;)

i got one in tan from zero one in the end ... and they are that good :D

the raider L's are in high demand .... so that either means they are that good, or they are that good ;)

i got one in tan from zero one in the end ... and they are that good :D

Two tone at no extra cost? Me gusta! And (at time of writing) its only £110. Will definitely look at that (the black raider L is due soon!)

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=268_318&products_id=5774

• Supporters

Two tone at no extra cost? Me gusta! And (at time of writing) its only £110. Will definitely look at that (the black raider L is due soon!)

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=268_318&products_id=5774

unfortunately they wont have it in before the offer is off .... then they tend to get snapped up pretty darn quick :(

unfortunately they wont have it in before the offer is off .... then they tend to get snapped up pretty darn quick :(

It only goes up by £10 anyway, so not too much of a problem. Shame about the popularity issue though.

• Supporters

It only goes up by £10 anyway, so not too much of a problem. Shame about the popularity issue though.

popularity is a double edged sword, yeah they sell out quick, but there will be lots of spares available ;)

Just watched JAi's review of the Raider, looks pretty damn good

I found that most of the time AirsoftWorld said they were out of stock on the website but they actually had some kicking about in the back if you actually go to the shop.

Also, they have plenty other guns just like the raider which is perfect for starting out and they're happy to help if you go in-store and talk about starting out.

I found that most of the time AirsoftWorld said they were out of stock on the website but they actually had some kicking about in the back if you actually go to the shop.

Also, they have plenty other guns just like the raider which is perfect for starting out and they're happy to help if you go in-store and talk about starting out.

I live about 5 minutes from there and my exams end on wednesday. I think I'll head over thursday. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Update: I have not purchased any rifle as of yet. The Combat Machine looks, sounds and seems a good choice. Only problem that I am having is deciding which one to buy.

Of all of them that I've seen, the CM16 R8-L looks to be the best value for money but cannot find any reviews on it online. Can anyone help?

Link to gun @ ZeroOne: http://www.zerooneai...a06b8d4192a1ad3

The other CM I'm looking at is the Rush. (Link below) I've heard very good things about this. For me, the only problem is that it does not come with a scope, which is pretty much key for an inaccurate player like myself (unless it is something to do with my cheapo M901) but I could probably buy one anyway, eliminating this problem, but money is tight.

http://www.zerooneai...roducts_id=6354

I accidentally posted this comment in the wrong thread earlier and got some positive response about the R8 (especially about the scope, one of the reasons why I am very tempted to buy it)

If you can find it cheaper on a diffrent website *cough* A1 Airsoft, you can e-mail them and get a discount ;)

Only problem with A1 is the £20 two tone fee which isn't presented by ZeroOne. In the end, the two rifles would come to about the same. Also, don't quite understand what I would have to email them to get discount. Help?

Only problem with A1 is the £20 two tone fee which isn't presented by ZeroOne. In the end, the two rifles would come to about the same. Also, don't quite understand what I would have to email them to get discount. Help?

No, Mate. If you can supply (by e-mail) to 01 that another site is selling it cheaper, you can get it cheaper. I'm getting the Raider for £120 instead of £135 (With free skirmish, that £120 is really £100) :D

No, Mate. If you can supply (by e-mail) to 01 that another site is selling it cheaper, you can get it cheaper. I'm getting the Raider for £120 instead of £135 (With free skirmish, that £120 is really £100) :D

So I email ZeroOne and get a cheaper raider because someone else sells it cheaper? Makes sense. The £20 Skirmish does bugger all for me though (I live in Scotland and the most northernly site is in Lancashire) which sucks a bit. Might pick them up on that though.

So I email ZeroOne and get a cheaper raider because someone else sells it cheaper? Makes sense. The £20 Skirmish does bugger all for me though (I live in Scotland and the most northernly site is in Lancashire) which sucks a bit. Might pick them up on that though.

Yeah, that sucks :/ And yeah, they have a price promise thing ;)

Archived