Struggling on deciding a new primary AEG

gwr3850
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, so acquiring an mp7 gbb this week. But would also like a new AEG as a primary just for the piece of mind of all year round capability. I'd like something more exciting than my g&g raider. I like a few but can't choose with a budget of about 350 if I could.

I would like a AEG with function bolt catch if possible I have seen the likes of the g&p mk18 mod1 they look very nice, or the umarex hk416s look very good or the other that attracts me is the ACR. Except I would want it to look like the ACW-R off BF3. I mainly go CQB sites but may go to some woodland to see what it's like.

Or would it be better save up for longer and get a TM recoil series? What are people's thoughts on these?

TM recoils are lovely chap, been looking at them myself, only draw back being proprietary mags which are a tad expensive, I'm a big king arms fan (got 2 of them) very well built and great value for money so well worth a look and their blowback weapons sound great, especially in a CQB environment

The recoil shock series do look good!!! You say KA are also doing blowback now? Do you know which models? What performance is expected from KA. are they quite a good mid-high range. Sorry for all the questions haha. The tm416 looks a beaut though!!!

• Supporters

If you can afford it go for a tm recoil. Mags are expensive but you can get a cheap adapter to use standard mags. Lots of fun and sounds great too, plus great performance couldn't ask for more :)

these are pretty much the only aeg with a working bolt lock right now.

G&P are a solid choice as are vfc and g&g for ar15's.

• Supporters

I'm selling a G&P right now Not even a BB through it for £210 Posted and crap ton's extra Gear for it!

How about a G&P M4 with ASCU and an ASHU, gives you a bolt lock feature and instantaneous trigger response?

Good thought. How do the ACSU and ASHU work? Not seen them before to be honest. I decided I can't stand the A sights on M4s so would like Pop up style ones.

Just been looking at the new g&g L85s for interest. Anyone know how they perform? I've heard the ROF isn't great. I do rather like the look of either a mk18 or an LMT styled M4. I have seen VFC do a mk18 too with a dummy bolt and catch that can be locked back. But not seen any for sale on any sites

Archived