All new to this.

Mike1971
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

A good Friend of mine has got me into this.

I'm ex-TA and now a SGT instructor In the ACF, so I'm no novice when it comes to weapons handling, tactics and use of military equipment.

I'm looking to get a G&G Combat Machine AEG CM16 Raider-L in black, that is if Zero one airsoft don't keep selling out of them.

I'm also looking for a secondary weapon and/or side arm(recommendations welcome).

I realise they will have to be in two tone, silly really as I'm Qualified skill at arms instructor and qualified to teach and use 3 different military weapons systems.

• Supporters

I am the mate who got mike into airsoft, after he was drooling all over my guns lol

like i explained to you mate, the two tone is law etc :(

you need to get to arena with me and get your UKARA sorted ;)

Welcome to the sport,

I'd recommend acquiring your UKARA license first, as it only takes 3 months and after that you can buy a RIF. Alternatively, as previously mentioned, sp00n could buy your gun and let you use it and sell it onto you once you have your UKARA license.

ProAirsoftSupplies are good for G&G products: http://www.proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/cm_16_carbine_raider_l_combat_machine_.html

Yeah I would recommend Pro Airsoft Supplies as well. They are very helpful and stock a huge range of G&G products. Welcome to the sport and I hope you enjoy it!

I agree with the guys, few months at a site then you can get your RIF, which is so much better than a two tone, time will soon fly by, and it will give you a chance to get an idea what RIF you want.

Can I recommend you check out www.ukapu.org.uk if you get a minute, help keep airsoft in the UK safe :)

• Supporters

Correct me if im wrong, but i heard that you can buy a co2 pustol with no ukara, however it doesnt sound right to me :/

If you're 18+ you can buy a two-tone CO2 pistol without any defence.

You can only buy a Realistic Imitation Firearm if you have a defence against prosecution. One easy option is a UKARA registration, but there are others.

Weirdly enough you can buy 4.5mm Caliber CO2 airpistols without a UKARA registration and some of them are clones of Real Steel firearms, but you can't use them on an airsoft site.

Have a read of the threads in the UK Law section of this forum.

Welcome,

Im sure that that gun is perfect for a starter; good price, power, looks.

Have fun!

Regards,

Joel.

A good Friend of mine has got me into this.

I'm ex-TA and now a SGT instructor In the ACF, so I'm no novice when it comes to weapons handling, tactics and use of military equipment.

I'm looking to get a G&G Combat Machine AEG CM16 Raider-L in black, that is if Zero one airsoft don't keep selling out of them.

I'm also looking for a secondary weapon and/or side arm(recommendations welcome).

I realise they will have to be in two tone, silly really as I'm Qualified skill at arms instructor and qualified to teach and use 3 different military weapons systems.

hello buddy, I have the g and g gr15 (plastic body and slightly less quality internals) and I find it a joy to use.however I went for the short version as it becomes useful for cqb work as well.I can highly reccomend this rifle....and you can whack on an grenade launcher and look the nuts!

Archived