Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FallenWarrior

SRC AEG G36MG good or bad

Does anyone know about the SRC AEG G36MG as on the zero one airsoft website says it is a good cheap support gun, but there is no real feed back on it, can anyone give me some advice about the Gun.

They aren't bad. Would benefit from a new hop unit and rubber but they're pretty solid for the money.

Depends on Gen II or Gen III though :/

I have a gen 2 src g36kv and that is good as standard but it might benefit from a new hop up rubber

Don't bother if its a Gen 2, try and get a gen3

i've got one and i;ve never had a problem with it. good range, good rate of fire and the metal gearbox can take 9.6v nimh easily. it is a bit on the heavy side and the length can sometimes be awkward but you soon get used to it. it also comes with a 2500 round c mag. i think it would be a good platform for a dmr with a few internal upgrades.

Thanks. Does anyone know where to find the 3rd gen SRC mg36 as i can only find it on airsoftworld and they have been out out stock for about 3 weeks now and i am looking to buy this gun for an up coming game.

Thanks.

I like the look of this weapon. I presume that if you put a standard G36 magazine in it reverts to being a straightforward 'G36' rifle? I mean I'm presuming that the only reason it has the MG designation is because it comes with the twin drum mag? Anyway its available at Wolf Armouries for £200.... treat myself to a few standard mags (mix low & high caps) maybe a red dot and it looks like a good weapon of choice for woodland fighting.