A quality scar

Pandysec
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone,

I'm after a quality scar, like the l.

Is vfc a quality make? I'm after one with good fps, and just a quality make really

For quality SCAR-L my vote is for the Tokyo Mauri SCAR recoil. (mainly as i have one!!)

NOT cheap but the quality will be hard to beat.

Sorry cant comment on the VFC SCAR.

I had a VFC SCAR a few years back. Solid, robust and reliable. I couldn't fault it, it always kept going, accurate, good range (stupidly good actually).

Sold it to a mate who offered silly money for it. Still kick myself for letting it go even now. It's still going strong too, my mate really loves SCARs. Weirdo.

looks wise, MAsada hands down, Performance wise, ive heard alot of bad stories about them.

Personally i've owned a WE scar open bolt and they are just awesome rifles. they have their issues but Im the type of person that loves fixing problems.

I had a we scar and the quality was immense,full cnc upper.i would reccomend the ra tech level one upgrade with it as you get the rifle,ra tech hop up rubber,6.01 tight bore,ra firing pin and knocker valve and npas kit for £339 kicks like a mule aswell

Archived