Greetings!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys,

I'm Ben, I've never played airsoft before but I can't wait to try it. Like many here I'm sure, I was obsessed with spring BB guns when I was younger, running around pretending to be James Bond (...maybe that's why I now own a P99, who knows :rolleyes: )

As I got older I always wanted to get serious with airsoft but never had the money. It's only when I saw my university had a club that I thought "you want to do it, so do it". And that's what student loans are for right, skirmish gear? :lol:

So Exeter will be my local from september, and a bunch of CQBs when I'm home in kent.

Hope I'm welcome, Cheers

Welcome! You'll like it here im sure. I joined not so long ago and everybody has been pretty awesome ^_^

As for skirmishing gear with your loans... GOOD LUCK! I graduated last year so I know all about the loans (old style, before the new higher uni charges). This hobby is pretty expensive if you really get in to it. But it is totally worth it. Have fun shooting peeps. Its a good way of getting rid of stress :)

Welcome! You'll like it here im sure. I joined not so long ago and everybody has been pretty awesome ^_^

As for skirmishing gear with your loans... GOOD LUCK! I graduated last year so I know all about the loans (old style, before the new higher uni charges). This hobby is pretty expensive if you really get in to it. But it is totally worth it. Have fun shooting peeps. Its a good way of getting rid of stress :)

Thanks guys.

Yeh I'm going into my second year so I got in just before they changed the loans :P My uni has got a Airsoft society so maybe that means discounted skirmishing for regular players...hopefully!

I'm probably going to get a used aeg off the classifieds once I get my stamp, should save a bit of money, what do you think?

Welcome

I lived cheaply last year at uni, and bought all my airsoft gear with the remaining cash :P Its quite simple really. Student Loan FTW

Archived