What do you guys think of this?

Hubert
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Right, whilst this news is about 2 weeks old, I just wanted to know what you guys think of this -

http://www.latimes.com/business/technology...0,6797956.story

Me? I'm kind of torn on the story.

On the one hand -

His cat was already dead

He didn't kill his cat, and doing this isn't going to physically harm his cat

Plenty of people have their dead pets stuffed to remember them (although I'll admit that I don't think this is as 'popular' as it once was)

He isn't screwing the cat, nor is he eating it

It was his cat.

On the other hand -

He's done it for modern art

He's turned a cat into a frickin' helicopter.

So what do you guys think of this? I'll grant you I think it's a tad on the strange side, but other than that - I'm not sure.

• Supporters

i Feel a bit un Easy about it but it doe's also make me think he's Sick on so many levels.

although he could just be struggling to Grieve for his Cat and so doing that make's him feel the Cat is still alive and with him?

Aye, I've seen people do pretty weird things when they've suffered a loss - just, not as odd as this.

• Supporters

I don't have a problem with it, I can understand why people would.

But firstly, as we've already covered, it's dead already, no harm will come of it.

Secondly, it's his cat, he can do what he wants with it.

Thirdly, from his point of view it seems to be more an act of love than hate.

Lastly? I just don't like cats, but I do like helicopters. This cat is one I could get on with lol.

Can't expect anything less from the Dutch.

This was months ago though XD

As taxidermy goes this is pretty good XD I'd just use Orville to hover around peoples windows scaring the sh*t out of people :P

• 1 month later...

If my cat died I'd want to bury it...I don't know, it just seems wrong. Anyway it was his cat so he can make it into a helicopter of he wants.

LOL I never thought I'd say that

Archived