Warning - Airsoft-Club.com - DON'T Buy from them

Norrland
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just bought a ECWCS Gen 1 Parka Jacket Camo Woodland from www.airsoft-club.com.

This has by far been the worst Online-shopping experience I ever had.

The zipper on the parka had a malfunction / production error, which basically makes the Parka useless to me. Airsoft-club has refused to replace the Jacket.

By the way, I is really misleading that Airsoft-club has a US-site, and then ship out of Hongkong - but at least this explain the crappy quality of the product + lousy customer service.

Just want to warn you guys, so you dont make the same mistake as me.

Have a nice day.

• Supporters

I had quite a good experience with them.

They use a '.com' as they are commercial and the first sentance on their about us page states they are HK based.

They do clearly state their returns policy, so something must have been wrong on your end - over 3 days since the receipt of good before contacting them?

I have bought multiple products from them....

No problems really except:-

bought some knee pads and the stitching went on the knees while using for the first time...but I only paid £5 for them so dont mind too much.

Bought a vest from them which has failed to arrive in my order...when I contacted them they were out of stock so they sent me another which again failed to arrive...still dealing with this problem.

Z Tactical PTT Headset - The PTT function slipped out of the slot - I took apart the unit and put back together not a problem since.

So 3 problems out of around 30 products ordered is pretty fair play in my opinion. :)

ive never had a problem with then and ive bought a sh*t load from that site you just have to remember that it mostly cheap stuff

i used them a whie back and i couldnt fault them tbh. no delays in delivery and the packaging wasnt to bad either. if you paid by paypal could try them they might be able to get your money back?

I've ordered from them on 5 separate occasions, no faults with items or service. I did not however order clothing. You just have to think, you get what you pay for, China made items are just that. Quality for them isn't everything. It's unfortunate you had an unpleasant experience though I personally cannot fault them.

If the fault was on my end, clearly I should pay for the retur shipping. But since it is a production malfunction, I find it only fair that the store pay for the expenses. Airsoft-Club has been imposible to communicate with, and they have absolutely no sens of customer service - what so ever.

• 5 months later...

a couple of the lads i skirmish with love them they get all their tac gear from them. i hope there not bad i just ordered a claymore from them

:wacko:

Archived