Trigger Lock

SgtTalbert
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All,

On my G&G CM16, whenever I put the safety on and then switch to either single or auto, the trigger acts like its still on safety (ie its locked in place). I have figured out that if I take the magazine out and back in, the trigger pulls fine.

I have noticed this has started happening since I changed the standard pistol grip to the G&G tactical grip - Have I done something?

Anything I can do to completely resolve this issue?

Cheers,

• Supporters

Sounds like it has to be a selector switch issue more than anything else, I wouldn't have thought the grip would have anything to do with it.

Try switching the grip back to see if you still have the problem, then you'll know if it's the grip, or something else and it'll narrow down the number of possible problems.

Ok thanks - will try that tonight

I assume then that what i did wouldn't affect the selector switch?

• Supporters

I wouldn't have thought so, as the grip has no relation to the workings of the gun, but you never know. Best to try reversing the issue before you go taking it apart, it might just be a case of loosening a screw, or you might have to sand something down. There's no knowing until you've found out as much as you can about the issue.

Archived