Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cameron364

Do you have to Renew UKARA

16 posts in this topic

Does it have to be renewed every year or so, or do they do checks just to make sure no one is being idiots with their RIF's?

Renewed every year ;)

Speak to your registered site about it, some will simply renew it, others may ask you to complete the forms again

Does it cost?, because I am thinking about trying to get my Dad UKARA'ed, he doesn't let on how much he actually enjoys playing Airsoft

It should be free, unless you post the form, in which case it costs a stamp

Cool thanks, My Dad just has to go once more and then he can be registered, will you get asked to renew it?

Not sure, best to ask at your site how they do it :)

Finius, I'm sure your aware of what my situation is relating to UKARA, would I/My Dad be allowed to fill out the form before we go on the third skirmish and give it to them on the day?

They'll probably let you, if not they'll have you fill the forms in that-day, however, if you're buying from the Grange, they won't require you to have UKARA registration, provided you've played the UKARA requirement (so you CAN buy from them whilst your registration is processing). You can therefore usually buy the morning of the third time you play.

Cool, thanks, I don't know if I would buy anything from The Grange yet, I haven't had a proper look at what they sell, thanks again!

helpful topic, thanks guys, must tell my registered father now :P

When registering for UKARA do you have to play all three games at the same site because I am going on Holiday and my Dad wants to know if there is any Airsoft down in the Torbay Area?

same site