ESS Ice Eye Pro

CanErdogan
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys,

I am so sick of fogging and bought myself a low profile high end ballistic glasses. They just delivered and they are Ess Ice Pro with bunch of spare colorful glasses.

Everything is good up to this point but there is a gap in down side of it which is big enough to fit my middle finger and I am scared to get hit in the eye because of that gap.

I couldnt took a picture but found one like me on google, I am having the same issue as this guy.

Picture

Has anyone tried that glasses ?

• Supporters

I ran some for a while about.. 6-7 years ago. Switched to goggles to have a full seal.

Those glasses were and are extremely common in use, as other models that are extremely similar from other brands. If you use them, a BB might get in. Even with full seal there is some freakish chance a BB might get in, but obviously it's far less than with glasses that have big old gaps of open air around the edges. Your eyes - your risk assessment. If you don't want to take the risk, get fan goggles or mesh eye pro.

• Supporters

Think of the set of circumstances that would need to happen for your eye to have a direct straight line through that gap to the end of someone else's gun... if those circumstances seem likely to come up then the glasses probably aren't suitable.

Personally I think the chances of someone shooting directly up at you from below at exactly the right angle are pretty low... but your eyes, your choice.

You can see the difference in the profiles between the Sawfly and the ESS Ice, with the latter not being so wraparound.

The Revision Stingerhawk is even better than the Sawfly but it depends on choosing the right size and having the right face shape.post-7324-0-49795800-1483087150_thumb.jpg

Archived