Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mitchell Gee

Spray Painting An Airsoft Gun...

8 posts in this topic

hi there, as some of you know i have a two tone GR16 and im thinking of sparing the front end (not the reciever and stock, to keep it legal...) now the problem im having is i want to spray it green and brown but in 6 months time im turning 13 and im gonna play at the mall (Indoor site) and i figured that camo guns look stupid indoors... so im wondering... do i

1) dont spray it.

2) spray it urban

3) Spray it woodland

4) spray it woodland then when im 13 sand it off and spray it urban?

thanks,

mitchell

IMHO camo painted guns (except sniper rifles) look rediculous.

are you going just once to the mall, or are you moving to that site permanently?

If it's just once, it won't really matter painted or not, if permanent, go for a more urban scheme, but only when you have moved to the site.

I'll be honest, I wouldn't paint it at all.

It's going to look really odd, whichever scheme you paint it until you're finally able to have RiF. (And tbh, I've seen the blue G&G and it looks ok to me)

i agree with hubert, tbhh it looks rif'd enough to me lol and Hubert look at my sig...your in it! lol on topic from now on

Hahaha, thanks for the advertising man :lol:

Fate, your G&G is blue right?

Blue works pretty dam well in Urban.

Woodland? Most of the time the foiliage covers everything up pretty well. Even those neon-green, "so bright it's visible from space" two-tones.

Just out of interest, what colour would you consider spraying it for urban?

i was thinking white stripes to try and break up the outline a bit... and i am permenently moving to the mall... my G&G is Blue... and like you can tell... im 12 so its a long way off until i can get a RIF

Pick up some camo tape then. Should be able to get urban as well as the more common woodland and just wrap it before the game.