RSOV

tomfazz
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I was just wondering whether anyone has ordered off of RSOV and if you have how reliable are they ? Im not looking to buy a gun just a few parts. But i was a little worried about ordering from them as they aren't based in England and i don't know of anyone ordering from them.

-On a side note my friend told me he would like to order a gun from them. Will he be able to ? He has a valid defence if that makes a difference.

they are a hong kong company and they are reliable yes,airsoft ed as ordered some bits and so have i very good.for a friend to buy a gun off them he must make sure he tells them to write his ukara number on the parcel as it goes through customs,you will get custom charged though which is about £7 per £100 value of the gun

• Supporters

Yup, I've used them before, as Josh said.

Quite a few times actually, very very impressive shipping times and an impressive array of things to buy. Only bad thing is that I don't think the site layout is all that great, especially when you're trying to see what you're actually trying to buy... Maybe it's just my browser/Mac or something.

I ordered some stuff a month or two back and it arrived in 3 days with their expedited delivery, which is faster than a few UK shops lol.

Turned out cheaper than buying from the UK too, by about £40 - Got a scope that was £140 in the UK, came to £95 with shipping from RSOV for the same thing.

Go for it :)

• 3 weeks later...

Another quick question, i have totalled up an order to around £96 of parts. How much extra will it be to get it through customs ? And will i need to supply and defence ?

You shouldn't need a defense for parts, unless there's enough there to build an entire gun!

As for duty (depending on whether it gets stopped, or has the correct price written on it) - it'll be your £96 plus VAT plus a handling fee of around £13 depending on the courier/post office. So about another £30 to £35 to pay when it arrives.

• Supporters

Is it a bit of gamble with all that stuff? 'Cos last time I ordered it didn't cost me anything extra at all. I ended up saving over £40 on the UK price of the same item.

Archived