SRC Guns

walshy155
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

£66 for all that does seem pretty spectacularly cheap, I'd have thought all that would usually cost in the region of £150 at least.

I guess it's just a case of whether or not you trust the seller to be giving you something that's in full working order, or if they seem a bit dodgy. It must be quite an old gun, probably not the most up to date model, SRC's version 3 guns are the only ones really worth buying according to a fair few people so that could be something worth looking in to.

£66 for all that does seem pretty spectacularly cheap, I'd have thought all that would usually cost in the region of £150 at least.

I guess it's just a case of whether or not you trust the seller to be giving you something that's in full working order, or if they seem a bit dodgy. It must be quite an old gun, probably not the most up to date model, SRC's version 3 guns are the only ones really worth buying according to a fair few people so that could be something worth looking in to.

He said it's old so I assume Gen I, it has Blowback, but removed.

I might get it as my first ever temporary skirmish gun, but otherwise I will have to buy a Double eagle crappy gun...And I don't want to buy a ACM gun.

It's working, with 1 mag, battery, seems OK, he has positive feedback so, I might get it.

But I've heard Gen I are crap?

Ive been told only to go for Gen III. Or you may aswell go JG if your going to go GEN II SRC.

I would say fair enough he has converted it but it does sound like a bodge job to get a working gun but I may be wrong as I dont know its history or what it has had done.

I've aslo looked on that site, I've PM'ed him and asking for picture for an ID.

Hey mate, saw you were after something cheapish, been toying with the idea of shifting my old SRC M4, wondered if you'd be interested.

It's your bog standard SRC M4, blowback system was removed due to it's reliability issues, but other than that it's as you would get straight from the factory. I can include up to 6 hi-cap mags and two lo-cap mags if you need them, as well as a battery, but not a charger unfortunately.

One thing i will say is that the main body is clear (when i purchased it yonks ago i had yet to get myself UKARA registered), but the front end and butt-stock are not.

All in all i'd be looking for £80 for the rifle, battery, and let's say 2 hi-caps and the 2 lo-caps (since i have no need for them), all in the original box, can get it sent to you via express courier service for a tenner, so it's with you in time for Saturday, if you need all six of the mags i'll do the other 4 at £4 each.

If you want some pics give me a shout with an e-mail address to send them to, or i can pop them up on my photobucket account for you to have a look at. Any other questions, just give me a shout

Cheers for your time mate.

Thats him.

Archived