ICS M4 RIS in the uk???

rjmcgough
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Practically any airsoft shop. Wolf Armouries definitely sell them, I'm 100% certain on that.

There's also a fair chance at least one of these shops will to, and it'll probably be easier to find it on all of these as well:

Zero One, Fire Support, Land Warrior. Biggest shops, best shops, no-need-to-buy-anything-from-anywhere-else shops.

I wish I was buying an ICS RIS M4 =[ I bought my L85 instead though, so it's all good =D

Happy buying.

Practically any airsoft shop. Wolf Armouries definitely sell them, I'm 100% certain on that.

There's also a fair chance at least one of these shops will to, and it'll probably be easier to find it on all of these as well:

Zero One, Fire Support, Land Warrior. Biggest shops, best shops, no-need-to-buy-anything-from-anywhere-else shops.

Zero one do not sell it. Fire support are out of stock. I cant find it on wolf armouries. Land warrior dont sell it.

:(

Found one on eliteairsoftuk :)

• Supporters

Here's the one on Wolf as well, just in case http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/...ct&id=ICS22

Archived