I need a aeg

Im looking for an aeg under $350 that is obviously reliable but also a high rate of fire and the fps able to reach 400 I’m not new to airsoft I’ve played at my house for almost five years and have always used a rly cheap gun but I’m now looking to upgrade and start playing at actual fields I’ve been looking at the EMG Umbrella Corps m4 but at the same time I don’t know much about buying guns

22 minutes ago, KingTrenotn said:

Im looking for an aeg under $350 that is obviously reliable but also a high rate of fire and the fps able to reach 400 I’m not new to airsoft I’ve played at my house for almost five years and have always used a rly cheap gun but I’m now looking to upgrade and start playing at actual fields I’ve been looking at the EMG Umbrella Corps m4 but at the same time I don’t know much about buying guns

I'm assuming you're American, this is a UK based forum. A lot of the EMG stuff hasn't reached our shores yet, to be honest. That being said, I think it's a rebranded Cyma Platinum which is a really solid pew out of the box.

I’ve also been looking into the emg falkor

6 minutes ago, Pseudotectonic said:

An upgraded cheap gun will have better fps and higher rate of fire

So the question is can you do upgrades, if only just swapping the motor?

If you want an international forum you can head to r/airsoft they can speak American over there

I can honestly do wtv I was looking for a gun to use out of the box but I will do what it takes

15 minutes ago, JinxDuh said:

I'm assuming you're American, this is a UK based forum. A lot of the EMG stuff hasn't reached our shores yet, to be honest. That being said, I think it's a rebranded Cyma Platinum which is a really solid pew out of the box.

Thank u

I'm glad you know wtf he's saying 😄.

10 minutes ago, Pseudotectonic said:

If you want an international forum you can head to r/airsoft they can speak American over there