Top m60

HuttArmouries

• Supporters

This is a difficult one to price, I'm guessing it's the bellows system, with a gravity fed top loading mag ?.

Spares for these are hard to come by, although I remember some people fitting aeg gearboxes etc, it's still quite a bit of work.

At a guess I'd say £200-250 would be a fair price ?

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

This is a difficult one to price, I'm guessing it's the bellows system, with a gravity fed top loading mag ?.

Spares for these are hard to come by, although I remember some people fitting aeg gearboxes etc, it's still quite a bit of work.

At a guess I'd say £200-250 would be a fair price ?

It is a hopper fed one. No idea if it is bellows or not. Not taken it apart yet 

PGC made a gearbox that fitted these with a bit of mod. It might also take a A&K or similar M249 gearbox with a little work. It will be full steel most likely so it might appeal to someone looking for something a bit more durable that the AK version.

As tackle said it's hard to price anywhere from £200 to £600 depending on how much someone wants a solid M60

• Supporters

To be honest these are great guns, yes the internals are dated, fps is a little lower as a result, & the fire rate is a little slower,

BUT

The bodies are solid & realistic against real steel, the fire rate is also close to real steel as well (the pig was never meant to be a sewing machine), so for realism it's spot on, would make a great working prop for themed games, or even for vehicle mounting, just don't plan to chuck 10k bbs in a single game.

The only mod I made to mine was to convert a 249 powered box mag & stick it in an m60 box mag pouch, worked great.

I ran one of these for a while perhaps 15yrs ago ? Might be more 😛  replaced the bellows with an “ANGS” piston / cylinder kit ( if o recall ) and it ran very well with a decent chug along ROF from the foxholes at combat south woodland 😛

dated in internal terms now , but would make a great collectors piece . Value , as above really £200-£300 .

7 minutes ago, HuttArmouries said:

Okie doke. Thanks for the input everyone. Ill clean it up and stick it up here as soon as my ads refresh. Already hit my 10 listing cap this week XD

Take your time, I'm skint. ;)
Gavin.

Edited by ButcherBill

• Supporters
19 hours ago, HuttArmouries said:

Okie doke. Thanks for the input everyone. Ill clean it up and stick it up here as soon as my ads refresh. Already hit my 10 listing cap this week XD

Anything else coming ?

download-3.jpeg