E&C G28

JinxDuh

Saw TaiwanGuns video on it a while ago and forgot about it, seems to be releasing this month but there’s really no info about it that I can find. Wonder if anybody else knows some more info?

Apparently it’ll also be available in the 500 different shades of FDE which will be nice.

https://www.taiwangun.com/sniper-rifle-aeg/ec-204-semi-automatic-sniper-rifle-black-e-c

IMG_6306.jpeg

• Supporters
1 hour ago, JinxDuh said:

Saw TaiwanGuns video on it a while ago and forgot about it, seems to be releasing this month but there’s really no info about it that I can find. Wonder if anybody else knows some more info?

Apparently it’ll also be available in the 500 different shades of FDE which will be nice.

https://www.taiwangun.com/sniper-rifle-aeg/ec-204-semi-automatic-sniper-rifle-black-e-c

IMG_6306.jpeg

Ultimately it's a longer, semi only version of their standard 417. General consensus seems to be that they're a solid V2.5 style gearbox so should have plenty of volume to be DMR material.

I'm certainly looking at the standard 417 to make into a Benghazi/13 hours style DMR.

16 minutes ago, Lozart said:

Ultimately it's a longer, semi only version of their standard 417. General consensus seems to be that they're a solid V2.5 style gearbox so should have plenty of volume to be DMR material.

I'm certainly looking at the standard 417 to make into a Benghazi/13 hours style DMR.

I’ve been longing for an Umarex g28 but the price point put me off. Hoping this will be a more reasonable price over here. Also interested if E&C will have the markings like a lot of their other replicas

I have the E&C M110a1 , it’s a decent replica build wise , the plastic furniture is a bit meh with poor stock to tube fit , but otherwise not bad at all , reasonable price at around £325 new ( when I bought mine ) . Mags are cheap , it was running a bit warm out of the box so for the time being it’s had a lower spring popped in , eventually though I’ll get it fitted & fettled for a proper DMR . Might even see a day out in anger after that 😛 

IMG_7517.thumb.jpeg.0688148c9f5b1f7a4c18147e9593f47b.jpegIMG_7515.thumb.jpeg.927c6284a58911f9e943ac46d8217054.jpeg

if they follow suit with the G28 I don’t think it’ll be a bad platform to build from at all .

3 hours ago, Lozart said:

I'm currently trying to do that with my TM 417. 2 things are stopping me

1) the gearbox is shagged and needs to go to a tech

2) the front rail screws are holding on harder than Jimmy Saville in a morgue

@JimFromHorsham Did you have to import the M110 A1 to get the trades? If so where did you grab it from?

I have an E&C M27 with the trades as well but had to wait a wee while to get it.

Edited by Mintyxxx

2 hours ago, Mintyxxx said:

@JimFromHorsham Did you have to import the M110 A1 to get the trades? If so where did you grab it from?

I have an E&C M27 with the trades as well but had to wait a wee while to get it.

straight from U.K. retail , most of them have just removed the trades from

images so as not to

upset Umarex , as it came in the box it just had black stickers over all the HK logos.

3 minutes ago, JimFromHorsham said:

straight from U.K. retail , most of them have just removed the trades from

images so as not to

upset Umarex , as it came in the box it just had black stickers over all the HK logos.

I emailed a company that sounds like maction bobbies re their E&C m4a1 and they also confirmed it was full trades but not shown in images.

• 3 weeks later...