Good Attachment manafuctures

Im wanting to get the following attachments for my specna arms please can you advise me of the following

• Red dot sights (Prefer one's without a lens through it)
  • Tracer Units
  • Lens Protectors
  • Also Speed loader my mags will be mid cap's
  • Also What brands are good & realiabe for batteries

Thankyou for the info guys! :)

Edited by Biggie-Banana264
added info

• Supporters

Batteries - Turnigy or Vapex

Speed loader - Odin M12 (cheap copies exist but are universally crap) or a Tokyo Marui one (the one that's shaped like an M4 magazine), again the cheap copies are crap.

Lens Protectors - depends on what sight you get but https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/reddotengineering

As far as tracers and red dots go, it entirely depends on your budget. Holy Warrior, Vortex and Vector Optics are good, WADSN, Evolution Gear, Night Evolution are all decent too. Just be aware that if you buy from a UK shop you will be paying over the odds. Tracers are a bit of a mixed bag but one or other of the Acetech ones seems to be the go to.

If you go for an Odin - I highly recommend the silicone insert.  It makes a massive difference to the amount of noise and you no longer sound like you're playing the maracas when you're running around

So for red dots, I'd recommend you go on AliExpress and have a look at the Sig Sauer Romeo5 options. You can get a decent quality imitation on there for £40-50, much cheaper than the real steel version, and it's a great little sight, goes aesthetically with most rifles too.

For tracer units, I've only ever used the Acetech units, but would heartily recommend a Brighter R. It's really compact, does both red and green BBs and lasts absolutely ages between charges.

Lens protectors really depend on the sight attachment size and shape, but I'd recommend getting something cheap from Amazon, it's meant to be sacrificial, so paying up for a known brand doesn't make a huge amount of sense. 

For batteries, I've never been steered wrong by the Nuprol ones. 

What's your budget roughly? Knowing that will help us make specific recommendations 

2 hours ago, Biggie-Banana264 said:

Red dot sights (Prefer one's without a lens through it)

The cheap red dots often have the problem of ghosting, this is where a second dot is visible due to reflections between the glass. If the dot is adjustable lowering the brightness can reduce the effectomtlqaom8cma1.thumb.jpg.b06a11dd2bba8a0b63db1efc0e035411.jpg

Tracer Units

Anything by Acetech will be good. Alternatively the nuprol trasers are good but they're not as bright and don't have the extra functions 

Lens Protectors

Any cheap on from amazon will do the job. It's a sacrificial part so there's no point spending more than necessary 

Speed loader

I use the pistol mag size ones. No idea on the brand, sorry

What brands are good & realiabe for batteries

I know alit of people slag them off but I've never had any problems with nuprol batteries. Their chargers on the other hand I wouldn't touch with a barge pole. Alternatively turnigy or vapex

This is my red dot...  had no problems with it and it doesn't seem to shift from zero.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08NWZ4MPD/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

Going to stick it on one of my ol' man's RS Shotguns and see how well it holds up LOL.

Edited by Dan Robinson

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08W41R168/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

I have the above RDS. Like Dan, I haven't had any problems with it shifting from zero after I dial it in (elevation and windage) or whatever setting was applied.

Vapex is my favourite battery brand and I've had good experience with Duel Code too. I have had one Nuprol LiPo fail even though I used a decent balance charger - the battery has expanded without bursting or leaking. It may just be one bad apple as my other one of the same stick type is fine.

I agree with Lozart somewhat. Odin clones are a lucky dip. Some are acceptable but many are terrible with frequent jamming or even deforming your BBs. The clones are cheap because the QC in manufacturing isn't up to the original. On mid-caps, I usually use pistol speedloaders when I'm out on the field though.

I'll also back up his recommendation on Red Dot Engineering for sight protectors.

I'm rather partial to AceTech tracers on my primary and secondary for CQB. The Brighter C, Blaster, and Bifrost are a bit irksome as they don't have a power-off button. You just have to stick a pen or opaque cylindrical down the barrel to turn them off but they have to be kept there.