Airsoft sites near London

Anyone know of any decent airsoft sites close to London that have been in use recently? I usually go to absolute airsoft in reading which i think is great but all woodland so looking for any CQB or woodland sites with good structures.

Welcome to the madhouse. :)

Which side of london? West? I'm over in the south east, the sites i go to may be a bit of a trek.....?

Do you mean Imperium? Invicta Black is about a two minute walk from a train station.

2 minutes ago, LMKipper said:

Do you mean Imperium? Invicta Black is about a two minute walk from a train station.

It was more of a case whether it was possible to get there before games started via Public transport. I am aware its right next to Yalding station. I believe it is possible for Saturday games, but not Sunday games. 

Ah gotcha. Similar names and Imperium is a decent drive from a main road, never mind public transport!

What I've found the London area is missing is a good FIBUA site, like Anzio. It either seems to be pure woodland, or CQB but no building to build stuff but I guess that's just a space in the South East issue.

Edited by LMKipper

2 minutes ago, LMKipper said:

Ah gotcha. Similar names and Imperium is a decent drive from a main road, never mind public transport!

It certainly isn't easy to get to Imperium. But if you are a fast walker you can just about get there for 9AM. 

Getting to Black Site ftom London before games start on a sunday is possible. Granted it's cutting it close though as the train arrives 5 minutes before they shut the gates

• 2 months later...
On 20/06/2024 at 20:16, Cannonfodder said:

Getting to Black Site ftom London before games start on a sunday is possible. Granted it's cutting it close though as the train arrives 5 minutes before they shut the gates

We've been late... more than once, they're generally accommodating if you warn them ahead of time and have a good reason (such as due to train times)