Cyma ebb grach aep

1 hour ago, Colin Allen said:

I saw one of these at our last outing; it was rather underwhelming in terms of response, range and giggle factor.

So like every AEP I've seen before then

1 hour ago, HuttArmouries said:

Ive taken mine apart and It comes apart like a normal 1911 style pistol. The slide release is just very stiff to get out. Also make sure its not cocked when you take it out XD

Thanks, I'll have another go. Feels like I might need to drift it out with a punch and hammer ! Lol, yes definitly not cocked 

35 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

So like every AEP I've seen before then

Indeed, although it is a great concept and the "blowback" is fun.

6 hours ago, Colin Allen said:

Indeed, although it is a great concept and the "blowback" is fun.

It's definitely interesting and I always welcome something new but with it being a cheap clone I can't help thinking the blowback just another potential point of failure.

Don't get me wrong, cyma make some excellent guns, but I'm just not sold on this

23 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

It's definitely interesting and I always welcome something new but with it being a cheap clone I can't help thinking the blowback just another potential point of failure.

Don't get me wrong, cyma make some excellent guns, but I'm just not sold on this

I completely agree; the concept is great and has potential and I hope that this particular iteration is the first step towards something impressive.

Edited by Colin Allen

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys!! Made an account just to ask some questions since my order for one of these got delivered today and I’ve got a few concerns with it, and the place I ordered it from (patrol base.)

1) Is there any way to turn off that beeping sound when inserting a magazine?

2) What’s that rattling noise that sounds like it’s coming from the midsection or is mine just broken?

3) I think I was given the wrong wire to connect the magazine to the USB wire, so I have no way of charging it.

Another thing, but I don’t have a license yet since I don’t really have the time to go, so I had to get it in Two Tone Blue (which was done very shoddily), and I’m already considering returning it for a GBB (don’t ask me why I didn’t just do that in the first place 😂) but patrol base states that they can’t accept any Two Tone jobs to be refunded. Could I refund it for being given the wrong charging wire or am I completely effed in regards to getting any money back on this?

5 hours ago, aspiringairsofter said:

Hi guys!! Made an account just to ask some questions since my order for one of these got delivered today and I’ve got a few concerns with it, and the place I ordered it from (patrol base.)

1) Is there any way to turn off that beeping sound when inserting a magazine?

2) What’s that rattling noise that sounds like it’s coming from the midsection or is mine just broken?

3) I think I was given the wrong wire to connect the magazine to the USB wire, so I have no way of charging it.

Another thing, but I don’t have a license yet since I don’t really have the time to go, so I had to get it in Two Tone Blue (which was done very shoddily), and I’m already considering returning it for a GBB (don’t ask me why I didn’t just do that in the first place 😂) but patrol base states that they can’t accept any Two Tone jobs to be refunded. Could I refund it for being given the wrong charging wire or am I completely effed in regards to getting any money back on this?

I cannot reply with regard to questions 1 and 2; however, with regard to a refund, you probably are completely fucked.

Taken from the returns section of PB's website. Take note of the last sentence 

Please note that we are unable to accept returns for cancellation for any items that have been 'customised to order' such as two tone items or items modified by the workshop at your request. This does not affect your ability to return these items if they are faulty or not as described.

Edited by Cannonfodder

It’s growing on me, so I don’t think I’d go for a refund actually. Thanks for the response anyway! Also I found out what the rattling was, it was a loose lone BB just stuck in there. Not even in the barrel, just loose in the gun, really odd because it came with no BBs. Anyways, thanks again.

edit: anyone know how to tell if the magazine is being charged?

Edited by aspiringairsofter

• 3 weeks later...

Is the Cyma the same size as the raptor? I’m wondering if the Cyma holster will work with the raptor Grach 🤔

Update: Somehow missed it yesterday, but patrolbase says the holster will not fit the raptor Grach. Such a shame 

Edited by JinxDuh