Grey Zone Warfare

Shadow_dub

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've been playing it a bunch and it's very unfinished. I think it'll be great in a few years, but at the moment it definitely shows that there's only 2.5 years of dev time behind it. Also it's poorly optimised at the moment, but again I think that'll get better.

Basically, it's a lot of fun but a lot of unfinished too :P 

To be fair, it does seem that it has released way too early, but I think its due to Tarkov's thing with new supporter packs etc so they seen opportunity to get some of the player base to GZW. 

It is very poorly optimized ill give you that but still playable with mid range pc, buggy as anything but playable :D

Worst things at the moment is chopper waiting times especially if you're not playing in full 4 man (not everyone has that many friends you know :D ) but also all the disconnects and random server crashes that makes you lose all your loadout is devastating :D but yeah i think overall its not bad game probably needed to be released a bit later instead of hotfixes now every 2 days. 

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters

I've been playing it a fair bit.

Just remember that it's an early access alpha release. By buying in you're paying to be a play tester. The devs are pretty active on Reddit and Discord responding to bug reports but it's NOT a finished game by a LONG way.

• Supporters

New patch is out with a TON of fixes!

Yeah, I bought into it because the devs actually seem quite engaged with the community and acknowledge when things aren't working as they should and are pretty on it when it comes to getting the community to help them test bug fixes. All in all, I am optimistic

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.