Ukara for non UK airsofters

Ulmocuk

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Dan Robinson said:

Haven't been to Red Alert yet,

image.gif.06bc288327dc3cd3eab4f7bceffb4eee.gif

1 hour ago, Skullchewer said:

Red Alert, on the other hand, has devastatingly handsome, witty and humble marshals. 😁

...and you!

On 17/04/2024 at 12:00, Rogerborg said:

But you'll never find anyone who cares.

I think that this is effectively just so CPS can charge for (more) offences if someone gets a two-tone and paints it and uses it in an armed robbery/aggravated burglary.

• Supporters
49 minutes ago, Skullchewer said:

You coming to the battlesim, you tart?

No, might do the next Lite one though. My knees can't handle a whole day up and down that bloody hill.

Should be there soon though.

9 hours ago, Skullchewer said:

Wycombe Skirmish? I've heard it's improved. The site was always fine, but the marshals were appalling. 

Teenagers that gave no shits at all. 

I need to give it another try. 

Red Alert, on the other hand, has devastatingly handsome, witty and humble marshals. 😁

I've been there 3 or 4 times over the last 18 months....the first time I seem to recall having mixed feelings on the marshalls,  but we did have a blast the other times. 

Will make a point of coming to Red Alert and see if we can bring a party of 5 or 6. 👍 

The boy is fishing for a 2 day event this summer..... he hasn't shot anyone since August. 

Edited by Dan Robinson

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.