S E F Decals

JinxDuh

Sorry if it’s not the right place to ask, not really sure where else to put it…

I’m looking to replace the “export” markings on my G36 build to the “SEF” version. 

I’m rather stumped on where to look to acquire the correct font/size decals, or what to even look for.

Anybody done this, or know where to find any decals? I measured the markings on my AG36 UGL and they’re 3mm. I found some similar but they’re 6mm and no good. 

IMG_4680.jpeg

IMG_4685.jpeg

• Supporters

The SEF markings are usually inset (moulded in) and then coloured but the font you'll need is https://www.1001fonts.com/alte-din-1451-mittelschrift-font.html

You can get water transfer paper that works in an inkjet printer and make your own (although the white will be an issue)

14 minutes ago, Lozart said:

The SEF markings are usually inset (moulded in) and then coloured but the font you'll need is https://www.1001fonts.com/alte-din-1451-mittelschrift-font.html

You can get water transfer paper that works in an inkjet printer and make your own (although the white will be an issue)

Yeah I had a feeling they were, thankfully airsoft ones are just printed on (it seems). The printing idea is a great shout, I might have to give it a try

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, JinxDuh said:

Yeah I had a feeling they were, thankfully airsoft ones are just printed on (it seems). The printing idea is a great shout, I might have to give it a try

I've done it before on custom paint stuff. If you can, put some clear lacquer over the letters to stop then scratching off!

There are companies out there that will print you white water slide decals. One charges around £50 for an A4 sheet which is "double pass" Ideal if its going on a black background as the white stands out more. The single pass, around £28 a sheet is a bit opaque. 

Note you will need to change the selector switch as well.

The Din markings should be correct but I've found "Full Sans SC 70 Medium" to be closer to the actual markings.

I've considered using high quality stickers (like used on simracing wheels) so they can be aligned around the selector switch before removing the upper adhesive cover but not sure they would last long.

If you have a TM recoil shock or VFC GBB, you can buy an OEM trigger housing with SEF markings already

image (4).png

7 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Ask @Louish118

He had a friend knock up some HK trades for my TM 416 (only has trades on one side from factory) and very good they are too 👍

IMG_9758.thumb.jpeg.4e744f3c2441725032162cfd8c478e41.jpeg

Yeah I have some of his HK stickers, last time I asked he wasn’t able to produce them sadly.