Secutor spring shotguns in stock UK?

Hello,

I wondered if anyone out there can help?

Trying to find a Secutor tri-shot springer in the UK - Everywhere seems out of stock. I have found a couple "in European warehouse" however when in enquired I got a non committal reply along the lines of "place an order then if we have them for definite then we'll let you know" which just sets off alarms customer service wise.

Looking at their Web sire it looks like a newer version has been released with an improved adjustable hop although in a throwback to the airsoft world of my dim distance past there's no concrete information. 

A Web dealer with an awful reputation has one on "pre-order " but I trust that about as much as untrustworthy pie with shifty gravy.

So first off - is there anyone I may have missed in my search?

Second, how's importing a rif now? That's my other choice. I used to pre VCRA import happily so is this a safe option now? I'm PASS registered?

Thanks.

Edited by GraniteFraggle

Consensus seems to be that Secutor Shotguns are rebranded Golden Eagle shotguns (certainly the gas ones, and possibly the spring ones as well?) - so you might find more luck searching for Golden Eagle instead. If you are fixed on a spring shotgun, the Cymas also have a generally good reputation.

50 minutes ago, The_Lord_Poncho said:

Consensus seems to be that Secutor Shotguns are rebranded Golden Eagle shotguns (certainly the gas ones, and possibly the spring ones as well?) - so you might find more luck searching for Golden Eagle instead. If you are fixed on a spring shotgun, the Cymas also have a generally good reputation.

I'm particularly after two models that arent copied or rebadged.

I have a cheap CYMA already (yuck - awful build quality) and a BO Fabarms shorty.

The Fabarms is nice - very nice actually - pretty comparable to a TM M3.

I've played with shotguns for years so I know what's about :)

velites-sii-tan.jpg.792888e4cba81d3623d5ec4a07e96ce3.jpg

secutor-arms-velites-ferrum-s-ii-airsoft-shotgun.jpg.41362ef95e47a67bfe608a124f6ce623.jpg

29 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

These are seemingly £190!?

https://www.onlybbguns.co.uk/secutor-m870-velites-s-spring-shotgun-s-iii-s-series-od

(Also nice "OD" OnlyBBguns)

200w.gif

Yeh I had a good chuckle at that too. One of those sites that I see and immediately add to the "wouldn’t touch with someone else's bargepole" list 😀