Any idea what these two mags are off

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

The thinner one is an MP7.  It’s not a VFC due to the two pins above the baseplate.  I’m guessing KWA?

Edit:  Having a look on google I’m pretty sure it is a KWA.  As far as value goes, as it looks like it’s just been found on a site (fresh mud?) and is of indeterminate age/condition I’d say probably £10.  I’d probably give it to the site and see if they could find the owner though if it was in a bush

Edit 2:  missed the TM stamps on it as pointed out below 😂

Edited by Duff Beer

Looks to me that the MP7 mag is a TM one, if you clean up the stamped writing above that 'belt' it looks like the first line says Tokyo Marui.

No idea on the other one.

1 hour ago, Madhouse said:

Looks to me that the MP7 mag is a TM one, if you clean up the stamped writing above that 'belt' it looks like the first line says Tokyo Marui.

I second this, TM MP7 GBBR Mag. Clean it up and it might be worth £20 posted to someone.

9 hours ago, Madhouse said:

No idea on the other one.

8 hours ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

I second this, TM MP7 GBBR Mag. Clean it up and it might be worth £20 posted to someone.

You’re both absolutely correct!  Totally missed that!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.