MOA 2024 - GBB Famas and WW1 replicas

Encore

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Making this thread to highlight some of the things people here at AFUK might be interested in and to introduce people to 4UAD (not affiliated in any way just a fan).

NorthEast GBB Famas - 1:12 - I know there is a decent number of FAMAS enjoyers here and figured you guys might like to know about this one.

WW1 replicas - 7:37 - Several high quality looking WW1 replicas for all you trench foot enjoyers and renacters. 

Whole video here 

I'm a big fan of this channel. Came across them when they had barely more than 100 subs. Their reviews are entertaining, have good production quality and most importantly they have a systematic review methodology. No, I think this shoots well BS, but actual empirical testing in controlled conditions (indoor shooting at set ranges and as many variables as possible controlled for). Seriously, check out their GBB mag performance testing video, they made a temperature chamber to keep the entire GBB at testing temperatures.

I think many of us here would enjoy their content!

(Mods - Feel free to move/remove this thread if it not entirely appropriate for this section or I'm shilling to much)

Trench airsoft are absolute best at custom commercial builds imho. Gutted I missed out on their 70% real part Gewehr, I keep hoping they’ll do another run. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.