Shooting range in the South East?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Are there any shooting ranges in the South East where you can shoot your pew pew?

I've checked with my local site DriverWood on whether you could use just the range but the price was nearly as much as a half day skirmish and I think you could only do it during the week and not on the weekend.

On 30/11/2023 at 10:35, Cr0-Magnon said:

I haven't been yet, but intend to take my air rifles and possibly some airsoft guns to this place, when it gets a bit warmer.

https://gowildatthewarren.uk/

Looks good, especially the Attack Sense setup but the prices are quite expensive. £20 for 2 hour Airsoft range? I pay that for half a day of skirmish and that includes a range as well.

IIRC camoraids on canvey island have a range with attack sence targets you can pay to use. No idea what their prices are like though

Apocalypse Airsoft in Kent have a shooting range out to 70m, worth giving them a shout

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.