Gun noob- looking to purchase

Guest Polyscript

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest Polyscript

Hi all,

wondering if anyone can help in deciding which gun to buy- I am from the uk and want a pistol but unsure what to get.

I had a PT Gamo 85 for a few days but it kept getting clogged, I went to a shop to get some advise and got told the Glock 7 gen 5 Pellet however some reviews were great.

I'm looking for a gun which has the highest FPS allowed in the uk with the best possible accuracy- not sure what else I should be looking for. I'd appreciate if you guys with experience could advise, also could I possibly buy one from the US which falls in line with UK regulation and not pay much VAT?

Thank you in advance!!

9 minutes ago, Polyscript said:

Hi all,

wondering if anyone can help in deciding which gun to buy- I am from the uk and want a pistol but unsure what to get.

I had a PT Gamo 85 for a few days but it kept getting clogged, I went to a shop to get some advise and got told the Glock 7 gen 5 Pellet however some reviews were great.

I'm looking for a gun which has the highest FPS allowed in the uk with the best possible accuracy- not sure what else I should be looking for. I'd appreciate if you guys with experience could advise, also could I possibly buy one from the US which falls in line with UK regulation and not pay much VAT?

Thank you in advance!!

You're asking about Air Pistol. This is an Airsoft forum. I would suggest going on an Airgun forum. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.