ICS L85a2

Hallam87

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi bud.

Put an ad in the wanted section of the classifieds.

You may get lucky 🤞

Regards 

Evike in the US. They also have the ICS adapter blocks.

AirsoftZone in Europe. They didn't use to ship to UK due to Brexit but it looks like they are now.

eHobby Asia.

As previously mentioned, you will need the ICS specific adapter block/piece. Which looks like this.

From personal experience, you may have trouble fitting a battery into that handguard. I've had to resort to using a PEQ battery box on top of the handguard.

Edited by MrTea

1 hour ago, MrTea said:

From personal experience, you may have trouble fitting a battery into that handguard. I've had to resort to using a PEQ battery box on top of the handguard.

I run a Vapex 9.9v 1000mah LiFe with a Warhead motor and can do 4000+ rounds on it in the foregrip.  I have the battery under the barrel and between the gas block and the trigger group, but as LiFe seems to be more stable than LiPo I’m not envisaging having to get the battery out sharpish

2 hours ago, Duff Beer said:

I run a Vapex 9.9v 1000mah LiFe with a Warhead motor and can do 4000+ rounds on it in the foregrip.  I have the battery under the barrel and between the gas block and the trigger group, but as LiFe seems to be more stable than LiPo I’m not envisaging having to get the battery out sharpish

Thanks for the info, i'll have to have a look into the size of that battery. Did you put the battery in the handguard then install it or is it thin enough to slide down the sides of the barrel?

• Supporters

I've always put LiPos just under the top cover in mine; fake gas cylinder and piston come out leaves plenty of room, obviously easy access (not quite as quick on an A3).  Pretty sure I had around 12-1400mah in there iirc.

17 hours ago, MrTea said:

Thanks for the info, i'll have to have a look into the size of that battery. Did you put the battery in the handguard then install it or is it thin enough to slide down the sides of the barrel?

I popped the battery in, then installed the rail.  I thought about putting it in the top where the gas parts are, but I like having them even though they do absolutely nothing 😂

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.