Probable airsoft clearout

Dentonboy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, am looking at selling my airsoft collection after a couple of years of it all gathering dust and am wondering if any of the following would be of interest to forum members and if so, how much potentially would they be worth now. All are working. Pics available upon request. Please see my feedback for bona-fides. 

All RiFs are stock unless stated.

TM MWS M4A1 GBBR, original pistol grip and stock, along with genuine MagPul versions. 9 x 40rd TM magazines plus 1 x 20rd TM magazine.

TM 416C EBB (with MOSFET), front wired to MagPul foregrip. 6 x 70rd TM magazines, 2 x 416C battery carryingTM magazines and 2 x PMAG type magazines.

G&P M16A2/M203. 2 x G&P 40mm Moscart shells, 3 x TM hicaps, 3 x CA hicaps and 1 x G&P locap.

STAR M14 SOPMOD. STAR hardcase. 3 x hicaps, 1 x local. Bag of spare parts including gearbox and motor.

TM PSG-1. TM bipod. 2 x 20rd magazines.

TM M870 Breacher. 5 x TM shells.

TM L96. 2 x magazines. Scope and mounts.

TM Uzi AEG. 2 x hicaps, 1 x locap.

TM Desert Eagle .50 GBB. 2 x magazines.

TM P226E2 GBB, 2 x magazines (leaking).

TM M9A1 GBB, 2 x magazines (leaking).

TM M92F GBB, 1 x magazine (leaking).

Western Arms Infinity SV. 5" limited edition GBB, 2 x magazines.

WE G19. 1 x Magazine (leaking).

Rule of thumb seems to be 60-70% of original cost (ignoring any upgrades), personally if I see something I'm interested in I'll usually offer 50% of the new price & happy to negotiate with the seller if it's something I want to add to my collection.

You’ve got some decent, good quality  popular gear there , priced right it’ll all shift very quickly , 2/3rds of retail is a good and fair starting point 👍🏼 however things like your MWS may command a bit more but I’d reccomend splitting those mags . 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.