Ares m110k

Kzwi

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello,

Can the Hive Mind help me price this ? 

I am afraid I might have overpriced this, and i am sort of hoping to let it go fast-ish so i can buy parts for another build I am working on.

If it is not a price issue, can you confirm if i omitted some important information ?

Ares M110k

It is the short version of the SR25 platform from Ares

Ref is SR-006-E so it has the EFCS 

Link to manufacturer http://www.aresairsoft.com/guns/m110

The programmable box is functionnal

Replica is stock. 

Comes with:

3 mags - Midcap Ares 

Electronic Programmer included.

QD sling mounts and scope mount

It shoots around 336 fps with 0.25.

Please note that the selector is snapped of on one side, i have not fixed this, but is functional on the other side

Looking 300 with posting included to the UK mainland ( with tracking ofc ) - Pick up possible around Suffolk - Ipswich

This is a good replica, i just dont need a second DMR.

I am open to swap, not sure what i am looking for, feel free to suggest ( NO HPA unless mechanical and with CO2 conversion )

I'm not an ARES expert but I imagine it's down to the general poor reputation ARES currently have.  Over priced AEG's perhaps due to the licensing then trying to compete with CYMA within the SR25/DMR world.  Proprietary parts can suck. 

Honestly, it's just not that desirable because of the name, proprietary parts like the Ares Mosfet (The mosfet itself is notoriously bad) and it's nothing special to look at. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.