Beginners need help

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well, I've only been in England for about two months.
I've been playing airsoft for about 3 years in my country, so I've always been obsessed with this.

Purchased some airsoft and then was told by the school that it could not be stored in the dormitory, so I had quite a few things confiscated.
I'd like someone near Newcastle to hold the transmitter for a month, which because would be a ridiculous £100 a month for luggage storage.

I don't have anything to give him, but I can give him a 6354do.

I swore I never wanted to live in a dorm again, and I really didn't need someone to clean me or play guessing games with roommates because the communal kitchen.

Honestly, this is probably the first time I've been really angry in years, like going back to my country where the police raided a person home for a gelsoft,and It costs 200 pounds a week,that's insane.

List of Airsoft
LCT AK 4MAG
HG MAC-11 3MAG
Vorsk HI-CAPA 4.3
TM 870
WE TT33

57c5226e32a6ac5dad67873669bcd03.jpg

Edited by Miêu Anh-Nguyễn

1 hour ago, Galvatron said:

Assuming you want to store all your gear there, have you considered renting a self-storage unit?

Yeah, I considered about it in two week ago
If I want to save for a month, I might have to pay 120 pounds, which I think is a bit expensive

And I lost my credit card at the same time, and I just got my new card and I couldn't pay for it between that time

I’d recommend editing your thread title to something like:

Newcastle - storage required 

That would help highlight for local players 

Southampton university society had problems with their new members in similar circumstances that those living in University accommodation were not allowed to hold RIFs.  They worked around it a few ways with society storage & members living off site.

An option that may be possible would be to speak to a local site and see if you can get some temporary storage - which depends on specifics as to whether they do have safe storage on site and you would want a lockable case etc  (many sites may be remote and don’t store valuables on site as they can be easy picking for burglaries)

If you haven’t done already then search ‘self storage newcastle’ and look for initial discounts and compact space for students etc 

The matter was settled, and I paid £50 to store them at a self-storage unit.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.