Boomarms have gone downhill

Piman

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Boomarms has always been a great place in the past to get unique or hard to find parts as well as good prices on more common items. However their recent service has taken a really bad turn. 

Their stock indication is a joke with 4 of my recent orders only partially fulfilled as they never had stock. These parts are still showing in stock on their website.

Their communication is also terrible. They are not responding to most emails.

What really has annoyed me is my latest delivery. This was only a partial shipment as 7 items were not actually stock. However what was shipped had many issues.

6 items are missing that they say were shipped and 3 items were the wrong version of what I ordered.

For now I advise people to stay away from them until they can sort themselves out.

James

Seems to be a trend with the Hong Kong stores lately.  Find myself buying the occasional obscure item from the US more than the far east these days.

For what it's worth Boomarms went through a warehouse move recently, and his only other staff left after the move so it's just him trying to deal with the move with no help. 

Not giving him an excuse, some better communication and expectation managements with some assurance on top should be the bare minimum, but just providing some context as to why they went from decent service to absolutely terrible service seemingly overnight. 

Edited by blobface

• 1 month later...

Well I was willing to give them another chance given the issues you mention however this latest order has no excuse. One item is completely missing and in addition I order two CNC aluminium (clearly stated in description) triggers only to receive two cheap plastic ones. The order only had 5 items in it yet messed up 3 of them. It should not be this difficult.

This is after having another order outright canceled after several weeks as their 'in stock' status was a lie.

It is a shame as they often have parts difficult to get elsewhere (when genuinely in stock). However I will no longer be using their services.

James

• 1 month later...

I've  ordered and received on September. only to relise that they forgot to send the acro p2 sight but sent the box with other small things I've brought. They replied saying we have sent to the wrong person and I should try contacting him 😑 now apprerently it's no longer instock but should take alternative the p1 version. entertained 4 weeks so I've opened paypal dispute. Honestly I don't think I would be buying from there again

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.