Rear sight rail options for AK74U

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all, 

I’m looking for rear sight options for my AK74U. I’ve seen that you get the small rail sections from various sites in other countries but I’d like to know if there is any UK based or even someone that could 3D print something if the sort? 

• Supporters
On 23/06/2023 at 20:58, GravelordActual13 said:

Hello all, 

I’m looking for rear sight options for my AK74U. I’ve seen that you get the small rail sections from various sites in other countries but I’d like to know if there is any UK based or even someone that could 3D print something if the sort? 

Google is your friend https://www.bullseyecountrysport.co.uk/cyma-ak-series-scope-laser-mount-black-metal-c39-17420-p.asp

Does your AK have the side rail? If so a mount for that would give you a longer ris rail giving you more options for what will fit

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.