Anyone with experience with Delta Armory AEG's?

softair

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Found a tasty AEG through White Sphere Tactical so thought I'd check in here if anyone might have good or bad experiences with them or know about their OEM and internals quality.

The website description certainly sounds sexy.

https://www.whitespheretactical.co.uk/shop?store-page=Delta-Armory-M4-M-LOK-10-Alpha-ETU-AEG-Rifle-DA-A14-ETU-p553776783

Any info would be much appreciated.

Not much info:  (12 good reviews on Google)

White Sphere Tactical Ltd - Company Profile - Endole

Found a podcast with the owners: (They're linked to Rift Airsoft)

NoFo Episode 93 - White Sphere & Rift Airsoft – November Foxtrot - Airsoft MilSim Podcast (uk-podcasts.co.uk)

Edited by EDcase

The website description does indeed sound sexy - it looks like a good mid-tier gnu in the making, if the QC is good.

WTF is going on with that rail/receiver join?

image.png.73f41b0e3b4a6b97dc8796242454ae6b.png

It looks like the receiver was built for a very specific rail system to lock onto it, and the OEM decided to throw on another altogether, leaving a gap. They don't even match in height on the upper rail.

Having looked through the rest of Delta Armouries product line, it looks very much like the same fodder that comes from Huntsman, Specna, Lancer, Evolution et al.

I would be interested to see the internals of the gun before passing judgement.

The description for this model seems okay (of course you can never know until you try it out), but did anyone catch that many of the other models  use 7mm bearings? Who thought that was a good idea? It sounded to me like they were getting rid of either old stock 7mm bearings or 7mm gearbox shells they had lying around.

I also notice this model doesn't mention what bearings or bushings it uses.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.