Powair6 - any good?

Speedbird_666

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Quick summary...

I need a very specific Piston for my AEG (Madbull PX02 - thanks KWA for being shit) - I think i've bought the very last one I can find from a UK retailer but I don't have much hope that it was actually in stock - I'm fully expecting a cancellation call/email at some point soon.

Powair6 do have the specific Piston I need - but they want more than the piston itself in shipping (21 Euros) so I was going to add a few more bits to make the order more worthwhile.

So...is Powair6 any good to order from?

I‘ve used them loads, really fast shipping, decent prices for lots of stuff, but I do tend to order a bit more to cover shipping

Yup, decent retailer, bought my T-11 from them along with a few bits and bobs.

Postage to me isn't overly expensive (€12 via GLS) but you might incur in import fees.

They're fantastic. Shipping cost is above average but arrives very quickly. Can't recommend enough.

Yes, absolutely. Bought a fair bit from them, pre and post-Brexit. Didn't find shipping costs that bad, and with the exception of one order looking like it'd been opened with a lump hammer by some bed-wetter at Border Force, delivery is really quick. 

Highly recommended. 

Edited by C-Diddy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.