NGRS Help

Jacob Wright

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Afternoon all!

My CQBR is currently with a tech but he's run into an issue, so I've said I'll have a look into it also.

The rifle is being front-wired, but where the battery wires now run they are potentially impeding the empty magazine cut-off switch. I'm well informed that the HK416c has a guide plate that keeps the wires from being in the way, so I'm trying to find the part number and then will try to source one.

I've had a look at the exploded parts diagram and can't seem to see which part is the guide plate - does anyone have any idea which part it may be?

Thanks in advance!

I'm guessing this is what you're refering to?

image.png.079b6b719c867b4521d275e423aa85ff.png

Unfortunately can't offer any assistance on the number, but to my knowledge they come on all the front wired gearboxes excluding the SCAR. So the M4A1, M4A1 Socom and 416C. Opens up some options at the very least. I'd be inclined to give Eagle6 a ring and see if they happen to have any lying around.

Nothing to add other than they are almost as painful to work with as they are without. I found it was an absolute sod to fit, not bend and mess up and well, pretty annoying. 

You might be able to get your hands on one but I would imagine they'll be a tough one to source, easy to lose and lots of people like front wiring rear wired guns. 

Thanks both, that does look like the exact part we need - but as first thought it seems to come as part of the actual gearbox which explains why it’s not on the exploded parts diagram. 

If we can get it to function without then we will … if not then I guess it’ll have to be rear-wired 😂

17 hours ago, Jacob Wright said:

Thanks both, that does look like the exact part we need - but as first thought it seems to come as part of the actual gearbox which explains why it’s not on the exploded parts diagram. 

If we can get it to function without then we will … if not then I guess it’ll have to be rear-wired 😂

Id try contacting Kingdom of Airsoft in Dundee

I went up to visit them during lockdown (I know, I know) 

I was having an issue with a Scar and they found a part was broken that was to activate the empty mag cut off

The part wasn’t available, and they were having components made , 3D printed in metal by an offshore engineering company (that a player worked at)

That was like 2 yrs ago, so you never know what they have achieved now 😉

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Jacob Wright said:

@Enid_Puceflange you win this one - Sam got back to me today and they have some in stock!

Heads up just in case anyone else is after one 👍

Superb, great news

Ive always found them to be helpful lads 👍

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.