MWS M4a1 with m16 kit - 7 magazines

Whats

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi folks, 

looking for a rough estimate on my MWS m4a1. Internally completely stock in the bolt. Hop-up upgraded with ML 60 & omega nub.

comes with 7 gas tight magazines, one of which needs new feed lips.

also have the complete G&P full stock kit and G&P M5 front end. Barrel has the required spacer to fit MWS upper & the kit goes on without fuss in about 15 minutes. 

skirmished indoors twice & runs like a dream. Selling as moving into Air Rifles. Any help on an appraisal would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance. 

44476B6B-7ED0-4C52-810E-7BF33A54E071.jpeg

DF8957F0-A4AA-4097-9C58-832760D7DC3C.jpeg

... and I'm after an m16 kit for one xD

So I'm biased in saying I'd probably split it too.

As mentioned above I'd be inclined to split it out personally.

List the MWS itself with a single fully working mag in the £400 region (I'd be inclined to sling in the currently non-functioning mag as a freebie). For the fully functional mags I'd be looking in the region of £40 a pop, but I'd hold fire listing those and give first refusal to the buyer of the MWS. Just negotiate a price you're both happy with there, any remaining mags can be listed at £40 a go, with a potential for discount if multiples are taken.

As for the M16 parts I'd go for £60 for the stock, and £120 for the M5 front end. £160 if someone wants to take both together.

And just a general note, I'd advise unloading the mags which look to have BBs in them still. Keep those springs fresh 👌

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.