E&L AK74 Gen2 Platinum, Zenitco/VS24 etc.

Asomodai

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

E&L Gen 2 Platinum AK74.

This has never been used. Bought brand new 2 years ago and has never left the house. Installed is a 5KU PT3 with the separately purchased  upgraded hardened steel stock adapter. Also installed is a VS24 lower Handguard. 

Otherwise it is stock Platinum internals (Much more superior to the current E&L essentials line) Neodymium High torque motor, one piece Cylinder and Cylinder head air seal etc

True blue steel receiver, comes with the original box, original triangle stock and plastic lower Handguard. Two high cap mags included. 

FPS is 335. Stock shimming sounds pretty good. 

No idea how much it's worth.

This is the last of my vast collection that I am selling off (Finally down to 8 rifles from 32!) Only getting rid of it as I committed to 7.62 AK's 🙂

Edited by Asomodai

Very nice I am on the look out for a gen 2 so it would be a faux pas on my part to suggest a price. 

I will be keeping an eye out on the classified. 

However just to throw  an idea out there. You could just use it as an AK103 if your committed to replicating the 7.62 AK's you could keep as is or if you want the standard factory look, you would just need the AK74M full black polymer stock.    

21 minutes ago, Sniper780 said:

Very nice I am on the look out for a gen 2 so it would be a faux pas on my part to suggest a price. 

I will be keeping an eye out on the classified. 

However just to throw  an idea out there. You could just use it as an AK103 if your committed to replicating the 7.62 AK's you could keep as is or if you want the standard factory look, you would just need the AK74M full black polymer stock.    

Discord groups are saying 400 at the moment. But looking at other opinions. 

I already have two 7.62 AKs, no need for another. I use my AMD65 for Tacticool! 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.