TM Gold Match Hi Capa (Now with photos). (Sans Mag)

Asomodai

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all. 

Photo uploaded, but I have a TM Hi Capa gold match. Only fielded maybe twice. In good condition (Has some rash where a hard plastic holster has been used), with Flamingo Pink 50 Degree bucking and ML I key Tensioner. 

Works brilliantly, however I will not be including a mag in the sale as I want to keep it for another Hi Capa of mine. 

Includes the original box (Tatty) with original unopened manual and Grip tape)

What should I be asking for this?

Edited by Asomodai

• Asomodai changed the title to TM Gold Match Hi Capa (Now with photos). (Sans Mag)

I sold mine fairly quickly for £115 incl' delivery & Paypal fees (with a mag). As @BigStew says, not having a mag may affect the value more than you think. Bearing in mind, picking up a mag could cost the buyer around £35 delivered to buy separately.

Edited by Cr0-Magnon

Unfortunately has be less than it’s worth minus the price of a new mag, as  there’s no incentive for a buyer. May as well buy one with a mag otherwise. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.