TM 416 hop unit

Zooankski

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone got an idea where I could source a new hop unit to fit my TM 416 NGRS? Managed to shear the feed tube off! Cannot find anything available 😞

• 2 weeks later...

So this is what happens when you lend out your 416 NGRS! how??? Luckily I have managed to source replacement hop bodies. 2 Ultimate, 2 WII tech and 2 originals. These things are like rocking horse poo😄 Ultimate units need a little fettling, file down front face of hop are housing to allow it to move forward enough for body pin insertion, double wings made level with opposite single one and nozzle housing opened up a fraction with wet and dry paper. Being alloy they should have zero chance of breakage. Pleased to report Ultimate unit works a treat! WII tech ones are great quality but do not work as there is no front ring on the hop body to allow the hop clip to sit on. Been in touch with WII tech and they are amending the description on their website. Originals turned up today and Ultimate ones are going in to the spares box. Eagle6 and Fire support were unable to help.

IMG_9665.jpeg

Edited by Zooankski

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.