The boy's Desert Loadout.

Dan Robinson

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Dan Robinson changed the title to The boy's Desert Loadout.
15 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

The Desert DPM works exceptionally well with the fallen foliage at this time of year 

looks cool

That's what I told him when he was moaning, as only teenagers do.  He does like his DPM stuff though. 

12 hours ago, Dan Robinson said:

not sure of the suitability of him sewing on some badges though. 

FB_IMG_1669464309589~2.jpg

1669993898959.jpg

1669993886437.jpg

Nobody* is going to care that a child is wearing badges, particularly of an operation that ended 8 years ago 

* Or nobody who’s opinion counts

Badges are a bit of a topic in airsoft, but the issue is walting/making false claims.

Airsoft is a hobby/game that has a high level of dressing up - of which ‘realism’ is the justification for RIFs.

If people get too vocal about the dressing up part being ‘too realistic’ then they are also calling for the revocation of the skirmishers RIF Defence 

I had a lovely pair of very comfortable desert trousers and would often wear them in any environment.

Along with any shirt or temperate DOM shirt

I was often told how bad my ‘camouflage’ was and that I would stand out, and my response was about the level of effectiveness/ineffectiveness of a camouflage pattern on its own.  It was more dependent on what I was doing 

Later in the day I would get complimented on how well my desert legs disappeared against the ground (usually dirt) and my upper against bushes - Still a no from me, they couldn't see that I’ve disappeared if I’ve disappeared.  They could see me because I was running across the open ground 

Tell him to put his arm band on the right way up next time

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.