MAC11 parts compatibility KWA <-> KSC

Ajax

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi there Hive Mind 

I am looking for some spare parts for my KWA M11A1 but is seems they are quite difficult to obtain in UK. 

After some googling I quickly discounted buying from KWA US as their shipping rate seems to be flat $77!!!! for a handful of parts. 

KWA HK sends me to other stores of which one Rainbow8 has all the parts I need BUT they are listed as KSC? KWA M11 is not listed at all only KSC M11

So my question is are the parts interchangeable between M11 made by KWA and KSC? 

I am looking for nozzle, nozzle return spring, hop up rubber etc... 

Thank you.

Cheers 

KWA and KSC are manufactured in same factory, HFC are direct copy ( also do the excellent stretched T77 Taiwanese Army Version ).  The HFC mags are better than KWA/KSC.  ASG just re brand stuff.  Maruzen  ( rare ) and Western Arms ( hens teeth ) are totally different designs.

7 hours ago, BigAl said:

KWA and KSC are manufactured in same factory, HFC are direct copy ( also do the excellent stretched T77 Taiwanese Army Version ).  The HFC mags are better than KWA/KSC.  ASG just re brand stuff.  Maruzen  ( rare ) and Western Arms ( hens teeth ) are totally different designs.

I though the HFC versions were based on the old KSC system not their current system 7 and so not compatible.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.