Imagine getting at two-tone Kar98!

bitofanidiot42

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
29 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Clicked on the link and one of the "You may also like" was this....

https://www.usedairsoft.co.uk/two-tone-replicas/glock-17-m-o-s-gen-5-in-9mm-like-new_i47256

In a sense I really hope that's a scam 😟

....unless I'm missing something?

I can see the glow on that from orbit.

15 minutes ago, THE CHIEF said:

I often wonder if shops would refuse to two tone some items, or try and talk them out of it. But I suppose money is money.

If they are that sensitive then they can just not offer a two tone service. (Either at all or against particular RIFs)

Airsoft and airsoft retailers would not exist in the UK without the VCRA two tone IF exemption 

This ‘sensitivity’ is similar to collectors thoughts over Sci Fi / geeky collectibles etc.

At a comicon this weekend we had a conversation with another trader/collector, he is very happy when he sells an item to a child or someone that will open the box - supply & demand.  

New ‘collectibles’ will remain worthless if everyone locks them away in glass cabinets and in attics waiting to get rich.  Old ‘collectables’ appreciate in value every time one gets used and depreciate in value everytime a widow advertises a complete collection.

I know a collector/trader in Pops figures.  He tells me that he isnt speaking to me, but he clearly is otherwise he couldn’t keep telling me that he isn’t speaking to me.

I bought a rare set of Pops figures with a vehicle, dismantled the vehicle and mounted them on an RC chassis. There were tears in his eyes.

He should be thanking me for increasing the value of the rest of them

A retailed two tone IF is an entry point for new player, it expands the market.  Many can easily be returned to RIF status at a later date

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.